Indian Supermarket is managed and operated by Balaji NZ Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy lays out how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not restrict or prohibit any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- verify your identity
- provide product and services
- improve our services and product
- bill you and collect money which you owe, including credit card and transactions
- communicate with you regarding complaints
- protect our legal rights including our defending our claims
- any other purpose authorize by you or the ACT
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Other companies within our groups that support, host or maintain any IT Systems or data center we use to run the website or products or services.
- a 3rd party in order to any other person authorized by another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- a 3rd party in order to any other person authorized by you.
- Facebook in order to advertise our products on on this platform.
- Mailchimp in order to send a marketing newsletter.
- Google in order to advertise our products on this platform.
- Bing in order to advertise our products on this platform.
- Other third-party companies that support our products and services, and may be located outside of New Zealand.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your personal details, we’re unable to:
- To sell you our products
- Process your order
- Ship your order to your desired address
- Provide Customer Service
We keep your information safe by using web hosting platform called ”Woo-commerce” and as this powers our website and only allows our staff to get access.
We keep your information for six years at which point we securely destroy it by from our website cache and customer database.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or 0064272714040, or 89 GREENWOOD STREET FRANKTON, HAMILTON.